There is no theme today. That's a start. But that can mean all clues can be anything at all, so that raises a LOT of possibilities. There was one new word and a few good ideas and a couple of DA-isms.
1) MUGS : ddef
3) MAGNUM OPUS : Ma,gnu,mop,US
9) see 25ac
10) SPINAL CORD : (island,crop)* : 'down back' isn't quite equivalent is it ?
12) DECIBEL : iced<,b-,e-,l-
13) ALIASES : se(sail)a < : the surface is a bit ridiculous, barely a sensible sentence.
14) COURT MARTIAL : hm(caught,marshal)
18) RESTAURATEUR : (Street)*<>aura,-ur- : I did think 'set' for Ramsay Street so I guess DA achieved that much.
21) AWARE OF : a,war,foe<
23) HENRY VI : hen,(vi---ry)*
24) CONDOBOLIN : condo,lob<,in : again, 'central-west NSW' isn't correct. Not even if 'in' does double-duty. Why not just add 'town' on the end ?
25,9) LIMA BEAN : (animal,be)* : probably today's easiest.
26) LOTUS-EATER : lot,U,seater
27) FETE : fet
ish,------e : took a while to see that.