There wasn't much happening with today's puzzle. Some long Down answers but not related. Couldn't see a Nina. No theme. Not that that's a problem in itself.
1) ACRIMONY : a,cr(im
6) COROWA : ---co---,row,a
9) EMMA : -e-m,AM<
10) LAUNDERING :
pl(a)undering : surface is a bit weird.
11) STANCHIONS : Stan,chi(O)ns : the viewing platform/service is Stan. Doesn't DA have to declare that Stan is owned by Nine ? :)
12) UDON : u---,-d---,--o-,---n---- : progressively further back in each word.
13) STAT : ddef
14) MOTHBALLED : mot,----h,hm(bald) : not too bad.
16) TEPPANYAKI : tep
id,pan,yak,I : 'to make' does nothing but pad the surface.
18) BROW : B Row : I think. But the mosh wouldn't be in rows but on the floor. Might've destroyed Row B eventually . . .
19) SEER : Se
der : dismissed = 'd' is missed. Love it or hate it.
20) MARSHALLED : (dream)*<>shall
21) ACID TONGUE : (doing,acute)*
22) NOOB : boon< : stupid word choices in the clue.
23) MENSCH : mens,C,H : never seen this word before but gettable.
24) TETHERED : t--,e------,The Red : again, the surface is weak.